1. an Old World weasellike mammal, Mustela zibellina, of cold regions in Eurasia and the North Pacific islands, valued for its dark brown fur.
2. a marten, especially Mustela americana.
3. the fur of the sable.
4. the color black, often being one of the heraldic colors.
5. sables, mourning garments. adjective
6. of the heraldic color sable.
7. made of the fur or hair of the sable.
8. very dark; black.
"projects can be sable."
"islands can be sable."
"gases can be sable."
"plants can be sable."
"coats can be sable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.