1. the seventh day of the week, Saturday, as the day of rest and religious observance among Jews and some Christians. Ex. 20:8–1
2. the first day of the week, Sunday, similarly observed by most Christians in commemoration of the Resurrection of Christ.
3. any special day of prayer or rest resembling the Sabbath: Friday is the Muslim Sabbath.
4. (sometimes lowercase) a period of rest.
5. (sometimes lowercase) Demonology. Sabbat.
"holidays can be sabbath."
"observances can be sabbath."
"ends can be sabbath."
"bans can be sabbath."
"wages can be sabbath."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.