1. to go quickly by moving the legs more rapidly than at a walk and in such a manner that for an instant in each step all or both feet are off the ground.
2. to move with haste; act quickly: Run upstairs and get the iodine.
3. to depart quickly; take to flight; flee or escape: to run from danger.
4. to have recourse for aid, support, comfort, etc.: He shouldn't run to his parents with every little problem.
5. to make a quick trip or in
"people can be run beneath apartments."
"people can be run in places."
"leaders can be run in polls."
"versions can be run in/at/on ses."
"versions can be run on suns."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.