1. discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way: a rude reply.
2. without culture, learning, or refinement: rude, illiterate peasants.
3. rough in manners or behavior; unmannerly; uncouth.
4. rough, harsh, or ungentle: rude hands.
5. roughly wrought, built, or formed; of a crude construction or kind: a rude cottage.
6. not properly or fully developed; raw; unevolved: a rude first stage of development.
7. harsh to the ear: rude sounds.
"people can be rude to people."
"people can be rude in/at/on todays."
"people can be rude to orchestras."
"people can be rude to friends."
"violets can be rude about people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.