1. of or relating to a king, queen, or other sovereign: royal power; a royal palace.
2. descended from or related to a king or line of kings: a royal prince.
3. noting or having the rank of a king or queen.
4. established or chartered by or existing under the patronage of a sovereign: a royal society.
5. (initial capital letter) serving or subject to a king, queen, or other sovereign.
6. proceeding from or performed by a sovereign: a royal warrant.
7. appropriate to
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.