1. decomposing or decaying; putrid; tainted, foul, or bad-smelling.
2. corrupt or morally offensive.
3. wretchedly bad, unpleasant, or unsatisfactory; miserable: a rotten piece of work; a rotten day at the office.
4. contemptible; despicable: a rotten little liar; a rotten trick.
5. (of soil, rocks, etc.) soft, yielding, or friable as the result of decomposition.
6. Australian Slang. drunk.
"times can be rotten at jobs."
"stitching can be rotten in spaces."
"souls can be rotten in people."
"sills can be rotten on floors."
"people can be rotten with smells."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.