1. of, relating to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance: a romantic adventure.
2. fanciful; impractical; unrealistic: romantic ideas.
3. imbued with or dominated by idealism, a desire for adventure, chivalry, etc.
4. characterized by a preoccupation with love or by the idealizing of love or one's beloved.
5. displaying or expressing love or strong affection.
6. ardent; passionate; fervent.
7. (usually initial capital letter) of
"views can be romantic for somes."
"traditions can be romantic in senses."
"towers can be romantic with additions."
"people can be romantic in/at/on days."
"people can be romantic for roles."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.