1. having arrived at such a stage of growth or development as to be ready for reaping, gathering, eating, or use, as grain or fruit; completely matured.
2. resembling such fruit, as in ruddiness and fullness: ripe, red lips.
3. advanced to the point of being in the best condition for use, as cheese or beer.
4. fully grown or developed, as animals when ready to be killed and used for food.
5. arrived at the highest or a high point of development or excellence; ma
"industries can be ripe for consolidations."
"issues can be ripe for decisions."
"places can be ripe for integrations."
"runs can be ripe for setbacks."
"times can be ripe for changes."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.