1. kept or set apart for some particular use or purpose.
2. kept by special arrangement for some person: a reserved seat.
3. formal or self-restrained in manner and relationship; avoiding familiarity or intimacy with others: a quiet, reserved man.
4. characterized by reserve, as the disposition, manner, etc.: reserved comments.
5. retaining the original color of a surface, especially when decorating portions of the surface with other colors.
"terms can be reserved for people."
"people can be reserved on prospects."
"people can be reserved in lives."
"manies can be reserved in things."
"terms can be reserved for nothings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.