1. causing distaste or aversion; repulsive.
2. forcing or driving back.
3. serving or tending to ward off or drive away.
4. impervious or resistant to something (often used in combination): moth-repellant. noun
5. something that repels, as a substance that keeps away insects.
6. a medicine that serves to prevent or reduce swellings, tumors, etc.
7. any of various durable or nondurable solutions applied to a fabric, garment, surface, etc., to increase its resistance, as to wat
"patterns can be repellent by acres."
"substances can be repellent."
"wrigglings can be repellent."
"works can be repellent."
"utterlies can be repellent."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.