1. characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition in expressing ideas; prolix: a redundant style.
2. being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural: a redundant part.
3. having some unusual or extra part or feature.
4. characterized by superabundance or superfluity: lush, redundant vegetation.
5. Engineering. (of a structural member) not necessary for resisting statically determined stresses. (of a structure) having members designed to resist other than statica
"people can be redundant from jobs."
"places can be redundant under phases."
"workers can be redundant before dates."
"people can be redundant at works."
"people can be redundant at factories."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.