1. any of various colors resembling the color of blood; the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nanometers.
2. something red.
3. (often initial capital letter) Older Slang: Usually Disparaging. a radical leftist in politics, especially a Communist.
4. Informal. red light (def 1).
5. Informal. red wine: a glass of red.
6. Also called red devil, red bird. Slang. a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually
"people can be red in faces."
"hands can be red from things."
"waters can be red with bloods."
"places can be red in/at/on dates."
"people can be red of faces."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.