1. water that is condensed from the aqueous vapor in the atmosphere and falls to earth in drops more than 1/50 inch (0.5 mm) in diameter.Compare drizzle (def 6).
2. a rainfall, rainstorm, or shower: We had a light rain this afternoon.
3. rains, the rainy season; seasonal rainfall, as in India.
4. weather marked by steady or frequent rainfall: We had rain most of last summer.
5. a heavy and continuous descent or inflicting of anything: a rain of blows; a rain of vituperatio
"futures can be rain in areas."
"consumers can be rain."
"weathers can be rain."
"troops can be rain."
"tacks can be rain."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.