1. of or going to the root or origin; fundamental: a radical difference.
2. thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company.
3. favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms: radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.
4. favoring, supporting, or representing extreme forms of religious fundamentalism: radical Muslims.
5. forming a basis or foundation.
6. existing in
"companies can be radical in things."
"policies can be radical of organizations."
"people can be radical in religions."
"parties can be radical in deeds."
"jokes can be radical as fartings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.