1. to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.
2. to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).
3. to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.
4. to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.
5. to enclose (words) within quotation marks.
6. Commerce. to state (a price). to state the current price of. verb (used without o
"volumes can be quote as evidences."
"yellows can be quote per ports."
"yellows can be quote for exports."
"series can be quote in articles."
"securities can be quote as things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.