1. an informal test or examination of a student or class.
2. a questioning.
3. a practical joke; a hoax.
4. Chiefly British. an eccentric, often odd-looking person. verb (used with object), quizzed, quizzing.
5. to examine or test (a student or class) informally by questions.
6. to question closely: The police quizzed several suspects.
7. Chiefly British. to make fun of; ridicule; mock; chaff.
"ranges can be quiz."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.