1. to stop, cease, or discontinue: She quit what she was doing to help me paint the house.
2. to depart from; leave (a place or person): They quit the city for the seashore every summer.
3. to give up or resign; let go; relinquish: He quit his claim to the throne. She quit her job.
4. to release one's hold of (something grasped).
5. to acquit or conduct (oneself).
6. to free or rid (oneself): to quit oneself of doubts.
7. to cle
"people can be quit with protests."
"people can be quit of people."
"people/places/organizations can be quit."
"rates can be quit."
"politicses can be quit."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.