1. a book, story, movie, etc., usually trivial in quality, requiring only a short time to produce.
2. a quickly consumed alcoholic drink.
3. anything taking only a short time, especially a hurried sexual encounter. adjective
4. done, made, assembled, etc., quickly or hurriedly: I'll fix a quickie meal after I get home from the office.
5. achieved or acquired with a minimum of formality: a quickie divorce.
"solutions can be quickie."
"weddings can be quickie."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.