1. done, proceeding, or occurring with promptness or rapidity, as an action, process, etc.; prompt; immediate: a quick response.
2. that is over or completed within a short interval of time: a quick shower.
3. moving, or able to move, with speed: a quick fox; a quick train.
4. swift or rapid, as motion: a quick flick of the wrist.
5. easily provoked or excited; hasty: a quick temper.
6. keenly responsive; lively; acute: a quick wit.
"people can be quick in reactings."
"analysts can be quick to cautions."
"people can be quick to plays."
"unions can be quick to recognises."
"times can be quick in patients."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.