1. a braid of hair worn hanging down behind.
2. a file or line, especially of people waiting their turn.
3. Computers. a FIFO-organized sequence of items, as data, messages, jobs, or the like, waiting for action. verb (used with or without object), queued, queuing.
4. to form in a line while waiting (often followed by up).
5. Computers. to arrange (data, jobs, messages, etc.) into a queue.
"outs can be queued."
"orders can be queued."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.