1. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
2. a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation.
3. a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem (usually followed by of): It was simply a question of time.
4. a subject of dispute or controversy.
5. a proposal to be debated or voted on, as in a meeting or a deliberative assembly.
6. the procedure of putting a proposal to vote.
7. Politics. a proble
"weeks can be questioned."
"officials can be questioned."
"taxes can be questioned."
"rates can be questioned."
"people/places/organizations can be questioned."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.