1. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
2. a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation.
3. a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem (usually followed by of): It was simply a question of time.
4. a subject of dispute or controversy.
5. a proposal to be debated or voted on, as in a meeting or a deliberative assembly.
6. the procedure of putting a proposal to vote.
7. Politics. a proble
"results can be question at scenes."
"people can be question for people."
"people can be question at alls."
"forthwiths can be question."
"people can be question."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.