1. occurring, done, paid, issued, etc., at the end of every quarter of a year: a quarterly report; quarterly interest.
2. pertaining to or consisting of a quarter. noun, plural quarterlies.
3. a periodical issued every three months. adverb
4. by quarters; once each quarter of a year: The bank pays interest quarterly.
5. Heraldry. with division into four quarters. in the four quarters of an escutcheon.
"figures can be quarterly on bases."
"people can be quarterly for years."
"amounts can be quarterly."
"dividends can be quarterly."
"reports can be quarterly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.