1. one of the four equal or equivalent parts into which anything is or may be divided: a quarter of an apple; a quarter of a book.
2. a fourth part, especially of one (¼).
3. one fourth of a U.S. or Canadian dollar, equivalent to 25 cents.
4. a coin of this value.
5. one fourth of an hour: He stayed there for an hour and a quarter.
6. the moment marking this period: The clock struck the quarter.
7. one fourth of a calendar or fiscal year: The bank sends out a statement each
"earningses can be quarter."
"results can be quarter."
"profits can be quarter."
"losses can be quarter."
"growths can be quarter."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.