1. an angry dispute or altercation; a disagreement marked by a temporary or permanent break in friendly relations.
2. a cause of dispute, complaint, or hostile feeling: She has no quarrel with her present salary. verb (used without object), quarreled, quarreling or (especially British) quarrelled, quarrelling.
3. to disagree angrily; squabble; wrangle.
4. to end a friendship as a result of a disagreement.
5. to make a complaint; find fault.
"people can be quarrel."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.