1. an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute: the chemical qualities of alcohol.
2. character or nature, as belonging to or distinguishing a thing: the quality of a sound.
3. character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence: food of poor quality; silks of fine quality.
4. high grade; superiority; excellence: wood grain of quality.
5. a personality or character trait: kindness is one of her many good qualities.
"productions can be quality in/at/on times."
"criteria can be quality of provisions."
"ups can be quality of sounds."
"people can be quality of supplies."
"notes can be quality of services."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.