1. one of four copies or identical items, especially copies of typewritten material. adjective
2. consisting of four identical parts.
3. pertaining to a fourth item or copy of something. verb (used with object), quadruplicated, quadruplicating.
4. to produce or copy in quadruplicate.
5. to make four times as great. Idioms
6. in quadruplicate, in four identical copies.
"reports can be quadruplicate."
"measurements can be quadruplicate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.