1. fourfold; consisting of four parts: a quadruple alliance.
2. four times as great.
3. Music. having four beats to a measure. noun
4. a number, amount, etc., four times as great as another.
5. something, as a series of acrobatic somersaults, made up of four clearly defined parts or stages: the first trapeze artist to perform a quadruple successfully. verb (used with or without object), quadrupled, quadrupling.
6. to make or become four times as great: To serve 24 people
"projects can be quadrupled in sizes."
"buffers can be quadrupled."
"wines can be quadrupled."
"tracks can be quadrupled."
"sizes can be quadrupled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.