1. to enunciate or articulate (sounds, words, sentences, etc.).
2. to utter or sound in a particular manner in speaking: He pronounces his words indistinctly.
3. to utter or articulate in the accepted or correct manner: I can't pronounce this word.
4. to declare (a person or thing) to be as specified: She pronounced it the best salmon she had ever tasted.
5. to utter or deliver formally or solemnly: to pronounce sentence.
"tags can be pronounceable."
"non-wordses can be pronounceable."
"bins can be pronounceable."
"acronyms can be pronounceable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.