1. done, performed, delivered, etc., at once or without delay: a prompt reply.
2. ready in action; quick to act as occasion demands.
3. quick or alert: prompt to take offense.
4. punctual. verb (used with object)
5. to move or induce to action: What prompted you to say that?
6. to occasion or incite; inspire: What prompted his resignation?
7. to assist (a person speaking) by suggesting something to be said.
8. Theater. to supply (an actor,
"manners can be promptest."
"cargoes can be promptest."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.