1. to help or encourage to exist or flourish; further: to promote world peace.
2. to advance in rank, dignity, position, etc. (opposed to demote).
3. Education. to put ahead to the next higher stage or grade of a course or series of classes.
4. to aid in organizing (business undertakings).
5. to encourage the sales, acceptance, etc., of (a product), especially through advertising or other publicity.
6. Informal. to obtain (something) by cunn
"toys can be promote in/at/on whiles."
"places can be promote with places."
"places can be promote."
"people can be promote."
"latters can be promote."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.