1. a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc., by one: unkept political promises.
2. an express assurance on which expectation is to be based: promises that an enemy will not win.
3. something that has the effect of an express assurance; indication of what may be expected.
4. indication of future excellence or achievement: a writer who shows promise.
5. something that is promised. verb (used with object), promised, promising.
6. to engage or undert
"people can be promise in/at/on times."
"oracles can be promise in servers."
"manies can be promise in/at/on dawns."
"people can be promise."
"people/places/organizations can be promise."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.