1. a preliminary discourse; a preface or introductory part of a discourse, poem, or novel.
2. an introductory speech, often in verse, calling attention to the theme of a play.
3. the actor or actress who delivers this.
4. an introductory scene, preceding the first act of a play, opera, etc.
5. any introductory proceeding, event, etc.: Appetizing delicacies were the prologue to a long dinner. verb (used with object), prologued, prologuing.
6. to introduce with or as if with a prologu
"winners can be prologue."
"trials can be prologue."
"seasons can be prologue."
"wrists can be prologue."
"lasts can be prologue."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.