1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. Education. a supplementary, long-term educational assignment necessitating personal initiative, undertaken by an individual student or a group of students.
5. Often, projects. housing project. verb (used with object), none, project[pruh-jekt]/p
"people can be projecting in/at/on dates."
"growths can be projecting."
"revenues can be projecting."
"earningses can be projecting."
"profits can be projecting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.