1. an object fired from a gun with an explosive propelling charge, such as a bullet, shell, rocket, or grenade.
2. a body projected or impelled forward, as through the air. adjective
3. impelling or driving forward, as a force.
4. caused by impulse, as motion.
5. capable of being impelled forward, as a missile.
6. Zoology. protrusile, as the jaws of a fish.
"weapons can be projectile."
"vomitings can be projectile."
"models can be projectile."
"throwings can be projectile."
"systems can be projectile."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.