1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. Education. a supplementary, long-term educational assignment necessitating personal initiative, undertaken by an individual student or a group of students.
5. Often, projects. housing project. verb (used with object), none, project[pruh-jekt]/p
"temperatures can be projected to normals."
"deficits can be projected at kwachas."
"savings can be projected from programs."
"profits can be projected by governments."
"places can be projected in/at/on years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.