1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. Education. a supplementary, long-term educational assignment necessitating personal initiative, undertaken by an individual student or a group of students.
5. Often, projects. housing project. verb (used with object), none, project[pruh-jekt]/p
"researchs can be project on mobilities."
"students can be project."
"people can be project."
"works can be project."
"takes can be project."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.