1. a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
2. a plan or schedule of activities, procedures, etc., to be followed.
3. a broadcasted television or radio production or similar Internet-based content produced for distribution.
4. a list of items, pieces, performers, etc., in a musical, theatrical, or other entertainment.
5. an entertainment with reference to its pieces or numbers: a program of American and French music.
6. a planned, coordinated group
"people can be programmed for obesities."
"instructions can be programmed."
"texts can be programmed."
"deaths can be programmed."
"stimulations can be programmed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.