1. the outline or contour of the human face, especially the face viewed from one side.
2. a picture or representation of the side view of a head.
3. an outlined view, as of a city or mountain.
4. an outline of an object, as a molding, formed on a vertical plane passed through the object at right angles to one of its principal horizontal dimensions.
5. a drawing or the like representing this.
6. Surveying. a vertical section of the ground surface taken parallel to a survey line.Comp
"panels can be profiled."
"windows can be profiled."
"trailers can be profiled."
"tiles can be profiled."
"surfaces can be profiled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.