1. following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
2. of, relating to, or connected with a profession: professional studies.
3. appropriate to a profession: professional objectivity.
4. engaged in one of the learned professions: A lawyer is a professional person.
5. following as a business an occupation ordinarily engaged in as a pastime: a professional golfer.
6. making a business or constant practice of something not properly
"skills can be professionally."
"people can be professionally."
"organisations can be professionally."
"conflagrations can be professionally."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.