1. the act of placing.
2. the state of being placed.
3. the act of an employment office or employer in filling a position.
4. location; arrangement: the placement of furniture.
5. Football. the placing of the ball on the ground in attempting a place kick. the position of the ball. a place kick. a score made by a place kick: Jones made 43 consecutive placements last season.
6. (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.) a winning shot in which the ball or shuttlecock is so hit that
"ups can be placement."
"helps can be placement."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.