1. a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
2. space in general: time and place.
3. the specific portion of space normally occupied by anything: The vase is in its place. Every item on the shelf had its place.
4. a space, area, or spot, set apart or used for a particular purpose: a place of worship; a place of entertainment.
5. any part or spot in a body or surface: a decayed place in a tree.
6. a particular passage in a book or writing: to
"concretes can be place by usings."
"wests can be place close to stops."
"traders can be place for cargoes."
"plans can be place on banks."
"people can be place in positions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.