1. pipes collectively; a system or network of pipes.
2. material formed into a pipe or pipes.
3. the act of a person or thing that pipes.
4. the sound of pipes.
5. a shrill sound.
6. the music of pipes.
7. a cordlike ornamentation made of icing, used on pastry.
8. a tubular band of ornamental material, sometimes containing a cord, used for trimming the edges and seams of clothing, upholstery, etc. adjective 9. characterized by the peaceful music of the pipe. 10. playing
"coffees can be piping."
"waters can be piping."
"meals can be piping."
"voices can be piping."
"stuffs can be piping."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.