1. a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
2. any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation.Compare pink family.
3. the flower of such a plant; carnation.
4. the highest form or degree; prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
5. Older Slang: Disparaging. pinko.
6. Business Informal. a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
7. pinks. Fox Hunting. pink coat. pinkish-tan gabardine trousers for
"tissues can be pink against browns."
"sands can be pink in storm lights."
"petals can be pink at tips."
"people can be pink with gratifications."
"people can be pink with exertions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.