1. the distal or terminal segment of the wing of a bird consisting of the carpus, metacarpus, and phalanges.
2. the wing of a bird.
3. a feather.
4. the flight feathers collectively. verb (used with object)
5. to cut off the pinion of (a wing) or bind (the wings), as in order to prevent a bird from flying.
6. to disable or restrain (a bird) in such a manner.
7. to bind (a person's arms or hands) so they cannot be used.
8. to disable (someone) in such a manner; shackle. 9. to bi
"people can be pinioned by looks."
"people can be pinioned."
"values can be pinioned."
"limbs can be pinioned."
"hands can be pinioned."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.