1. of or relating to philosophy: philosophical studies.
2. versed in or occupied with philosophy.
3. proper to or befitting a philosopher.
4. rationally or sensibly calm, patient, or composed.
5. Rare. of or relating to natural philosophy or physical science.
"wells can be philosophical about babies."
"views can be philosophical in senses."
"people can be philosophical in ways."
"people can be philosophical in defeats."
"people can be philosophical about wins."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.