noun, plural peas (Archaic orBritish Dialect) pease or peasen[pee-zuh n]/ˈpi zən/(Show IPA)
1. the round, edible seed of a widely cultivated plant, Pisum sativum, of the legume family.
2. the plant itself.
3. the green, somewhat inflated pod of this plant.
4. any of various related or similar plants or their seed, as the chickpea.
5. something resembling a pea, especially in being small and round.
6. pertaining to, growing, containing, or cooked with peas: We cultivated some
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.