1. a person who is under medical care or treatment.
2. a person or thing that undergoes some action.
3. Archaic. a sufferer or victim. adjective
4. bearing provocation, annoyance, misfortune, delay, hardship, pain, etc., with fortitude and calm and without complaint, anger, or the like.
5. characterized by or expressing such a quality: a patient smile.
6. quietly and steadily persevering or diligent, especially in detail or exactness: a patient worker.
7. undergoing the act
"people can be patient with people."
"people can be patient for hostages."
"people can be patient in/at/on todays."
"teachers can be patient with immaturities."
"sellers can be patient in/at/on days."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.