1. having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling; fervid: a passionate advocate of socialism.
2. easily aroused to or influenced by sexual desire; ardently sensual.
3. expressing, showing, or marked by intense or strong feeling; emotional: passionate language.
4. intense or vehement, as emotions or feelings: passionate grief.
5. easily moved to anger; quick-tempered; irascible.
"people can be passionate about works."
"people can be passionate about people."
"softwares can be passionate in/at/on years."
"scenes can be passionate with kinds."
"people can be passionate in/at/on years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.