1. being such in part only; not total or general; incomplete: partial blindness; a partial payment of a debt.
2. biased or prejudiced in favor of a person, group, side, etc., over another, as in a controversy: a partial witness.
3. pertaining to or affecting a part.
4. being a part; component; constituent.
5. Botany. secondary or subordinate: a partial umbel. noun
6. Bridge. part-score.
7. Acoustics, Music. partial tone. Idioms
8. partial to, having a liking or p
"people can be partial to people."
"people can be partial to whips."
"people can be partial to sandwiches."
"people can be partial to bones."
"troops can be partial to vodkas."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.